PCRS Network has Clinical Research Sites for your COVID-19 studies. Our mission is to save and improve lives by accelerating clinical research and with over 95% of our Member Sites fully operational, we are ready to help in anyway possible.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Clinical Research Studies for Sponsors and CROs
PCRS Network has over 60 clinical research sites and over 150 Investigators in the US who are ready and able to move quickly to participate in clinical trials to help treat and ultimately prevent the Novel
PCRS Network Sites are diverse with capabilities in many specialties and access to the necessary equipment to preform research in most Indications, including Sample and Viral studies.
In less than 5 business days, we can determine which of our Member Sites can perform well on your study. Centralized budget and contract negotiations, as well as centralized payments assures you of a fast study start-up.
Our service is no-cost to you.
- Sites pre-qualified for individual trials based on past performance on similar studies
- Recruitment capabilities relative to study specific requirements and inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Geographic diversity
- Access to special populations
- Centralized budget and CTA negotiation and administration
- Prompt turnaround time of regulatory documents
- Increased productivity and quality of PCRS Network members via proprietary processes to share best practices in GCP, recruitment, and retention
Sites are strategically located to maximize enrollment potential and minimize sponsor and CRO travel time and costs...
- Over ninety Principal Investigators at sites located throughout the U.S.
- Continuous expansion to provide long-term coverage in all major metropolitan areas
The network includes member sites…
- Located in the continental U.S.
- Phase I, II, III, & IV studies
- Inpatient & Outpatient studies
- Each site is independently owned and operated
- Central IRBs acceptable (or local Accredited IRBs guarantee quick turnaround of submissions)
- Accepted through a rigorous qualification process ensuring:
- High rates of
- Evaluable data rates
- Low Rates of
- Queries per CRF (on average compared to other sites conducting the same study on prior studies conducted)